Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer Road Trip- Um, I Think The Temple Ladies Forgot About Me.

 Isn't the San Diego Temple beautiful? So modern! Bruce and I drove up to do a session one evening. We were doing family names that needed initatory work done before the session, so we were in a bit of a rush. The nice initatory ladies put me in a booth, told me to wait, then disappeared. For at least 20 minutes.

I waited patiently, for at least the first 15 minutes, after which I started making little coughing sounds, then I heard a lady say, "Has anyone seen Sister Stratford?" I poked my head out. "O, there you are!" They had put me in the wrong place. Well, everything got done in a hurry and I made it to the session by the skin of my teeth.

Do you know that they have an atrium on top of the middle part of the temple? Pretty cool.
I love the windows in this temple.
It was nice to get away from the world for a few hours.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, super pretty Temple, oh, and look at those awesome distracting windows making it so much prettier.. ;)

    ReplyDelete