Sunday, July 10, 2011

Into The Modern Age!

I had quite a birthday this year. With everything that was going on this week, we postponed the celebration a few days, but it was worth it. Bruce and Shannon made me a neat-o cake:
Shannon and Ben also made this amazing picture of our family rules. They may not make too much sense to the non-initiated, and someday I will blog about them.
Bruce went over and above and got me an iPad 2. Yeah, it's just about the neatest thing ever. Brian and Lindsey contributed an iPad camera connection kit, so now I can download pictures directly to the iPad. It will be a storage device for out of town shows, and I can show people their pictures on my website while at a show! Pretty cool! And it's got a perfect Robin's egg blue cover. I am spoiled, spoiled, spoiled. Thanks, fambly! I love you!

2 comments: