Tuesday, July 12, 2011

And Now We Get A Well-Earned Rest.

 We've been horse showing like mad around here lately! We usually don't have shows 2 weeks in a row, but that's what the schedule had going on this year. We are bushed! But now we have a whole month off to recharge and rest those weary muscles. Last week we were back at the indoor arena in South Jordan again. Picture taking is a challenge there. I don't use a flash because it scares some of the horses, plus I hate that blown-out look, so I switch to manual camera settings and do the best I can. A bit grainy, but better than a big old shiny flash. Rocko was not Fangor at this show, thank heavens, and Shannon and he had two superb days and one tired day. I got some great pictures of their form, too bad it was inside.

3 comments:

  1. You guys have been busy busy busy. pool parties, birthdays, horse shows. Slow Down, it's summer ya know. :)

    ReplyDelete