Friday, May 6, 2011

Our Garbage Can- Art In It's Purest Form

You might remember that we have "decorated", (some might say, "defaced") our garbage can with bumper stickers from our travels. I think of them as really cheap souvenirs. I also don't think anyone would ever want to steal our garbage can. If all of the garbage cans in my neighborhood blew down the street and ended up in a huge garbage can pile, everyone would be able to identify ours first.
 There have been a few additions lately:
These I found at the horse show in Scottsdale. Both are particularly appropriate for me:
And my personal favorite:
It's somehow comforting to know that my garbage can is so unique.

4 comments:

  1. It's great! I think you just gave me a few too many ideas..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this idea, and just might have to copy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so much better than Jeremy putting them on our dresser!

    ReplyDelete