Saturday, August 6, 2011

Summer Road Trip- Well, What Did You Expect?

You know those pictures Disney takes of you at the most thrilling point of the ride? Where you should be screaming, or grinning big Disney grins? Well, they do that on this ride:
And this is what they got:
 Or, if you don't like this one, try one of these:
Well, what were they expecting?

On a side note: I once went on a Disney ride with Shannon where pictures were taken. We had a plan. I was going to choke her and she was going to stick out her tongue. They did even preview the picture, because it was "too violent". Guess that taught me. I'll stick with sticking my finger up my nose.

2 comments:

  1. HEHEHE I love all these pictures! I have the picture of us on the Tower of Terror and your face is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It appears you aren't the only poser in your family....:)

    ReplyDelete