Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Summer Road Trip- Bad Guys On Fire

Lindsey had never been to Universal Studios, so we went and showed her the wonders of:
The Mummy Ride- Who doesn't love the Mummy movies? Really.
 The Jurassic Park Ride, where Lindsey got soaked. Well, she wanted to go, didn't she?
 The Simpson's Ride: So, so silly.
 The Backlot Tour, where I was this close to Jaws. Sorry, C.
And the Waterworld Show, where there was a lot of shooting. And water.
 And planes on fire.
 And hanging heroes, with bad guys doing the Wookie victory dance above them.
 And bad guys catching on fire.
 And bad guys, on fire, falling into the water.
 I've never seen Waterworld, the movie, the whole way through. Can't say as I'm planning to anytime soon. But Universal was fun, and now Lindsey can say that she's been there.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have nightmares for weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Universal was the bomb.com!! Even though I got slobbered on by a giant T-Rex! :D

    ReplyDelete