Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Summer Road Trip- Seein' Stars

 Ah- we are working again! I know were getting attached to that dinosaur picture. So, these events happened last month, and I'm really behind now, due to the technical difficulties, but I will try really hard to get caught up!
Next on our Summer Road Trip tour is Grauman's Chinese Theater, in Hollywood. I thought I'd never been there, but my mom tells me I have been. Seems that we went to see Dr. Dolittle there when I was young. I remember the movie, (odd), but not going to the theater. Anyway, this place was crazy! Tourists out the wahzoo- like us! Bruce and Brian had to circle the block in the cars because there was nowhere to park. Dressed up people wanting money for taking their picture with you. Here's a man who made his own Transformer costume:
Ben, Shannon, Lindsey and I made our way down part of Hollywood Blvd, (following Stratford Rule #1- Stay Together), checking out the stars on the sidewalk.
 Even cooler were the hand and footprints in the theater courtyard. Look how big Elizabeth Taylor's hands were. Shocking!

1 comment: