Slow Cooker Sweet and Tangy Chicken- 8 servings
- 2 (18 ounce) bottles barbeque sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- In a large bowl, mix together barbecue sauce, pineapple with juice, green bell pepper, onion, and garlic.
- Arrange 4 of the chicken breasts in the bottom of a slow cooker. Pour half of the barbecue sauce over the chicken. Place remaining chicken in slow cooker, and pour remaining sauce over the top.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 8 to 9 hours.