Thursday, January 10, 2013

"The Book" Worthy

Eat, eat, eat. That's what we did for most of the holidays at my house. I tried some new recipes and some old favorites and we all stuffed ourselves! For the rest of the week I'll be sharing some of the new foods I tried, which will make it into "The Book". Let's start with the salad I made for my DUP friends for our annual Christmas dinner. It meets all of the criteria: easy, quick to make and delicious!
Cherry Salad- 10 servings
1 (21oz.) can cherry pie filling
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 c. finely chopped pecans, (I skipped these.)
1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple
1/2 pkg. mini marshmallows
1 (8 oz.) tub Cool Whip, thawed
Mix ingredients together, folding in Cool Whip last. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Here's my helper, the little devil!

1 comment: