Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Photo Challenge

Ok. It's time to come clean. I went through an ugly stage while growing up. No, you don't understand. I'm talking an UGLY stage. And I'm ready to face it. So, to get through The Reveal, I'm throwin' out a challenge. If you want to, you can also post pictures of yourself growing up. If we do this thing together, I might make it through. I thought we could start with the 3-4 year old stage. I was still cute at this age. SEE?? Still cute. The worst is yet to come.
So, on May 8th, post a picture of yourself at age 3-4. Oh, and start gathering pictures of yourself when you were around 10 years old, 14 years old, and 17 years old. Kind of an age progression thing that we'll plan for in the future. We'll get through this together. If you don't run screaming from the room first.

3 comments:

  1. ROFL....that's so funny. I always thought you were just the cutest little pixie girl ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This IS the cutest picture. Is that a handmade outfit? It's really cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dang it! Where are my pictures! C, she was the cutest pixie girl ever - until a certain year. She wandered off the pixie path for awhile.

    ReplyDelete