Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Stratford Party Wrap-Up

With the whole egg hunt and pinata thing going on, I've missed showing you a few other things that happened at our party on Sunday. Edna was very crafty this year with her cookie flowers and tie-dyed Easter eggs.
Our Easter table overfloweth, with bacon-wrapped asparagus, a bunny cake and Bruce carving the ham:
Nancy wore bunny ears:
 And there were bubbles!
Lindsey and Shannon cooperated so well with the whole picture taking thing. then later, Lindsey tried to take Shannon down with her sweet WWF moves.
My girls are so delicate and well mannered...such angels. I love 'em! I hope you had a happy Easter, but I don't know how it could have possibly been as fun as mine!

1 comment:

  1. That's a really great photo of Nancy! Lots of fun food stuff!

    ReplyDelete