Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What Would I Do With An Extra $2900.00?

Whenever I go to Disneyland, I have to have one of these:
I don't know what Disney calls them, but we call them Marshmallow Yummies. Wonderful, wonderful.

We all got to go to a character breakfast where the favorite item on the buffet was the Mickey waffles. (Take a good look, Lindsey!)A Disney rep took us on a tour of the Disney hotels. As a special treat, we got to see one of the new themed suites at the Disneyland hotel. There are 4 right now- the Mickey Suite, Pirates Suite, Big Thunder Mountain suite, and the one we got to see- the Fairy Tale Suite. Amazing. And for $2900.00 a night, it should be! There were 2 walls of windows overlooking the parking in the bedroom. Tinkerbell lit up the crystal castle when you closed the door. The flat screen slid up out of the chest of drawers. There was an interactive touch screen in the bathroom mirror. It was unbelievable. I'd love to see those other suites!

1 comment: