Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Moooo.

Since Peter has been home, I've been buying him special milk. According to him, our milk taste like water, compared to NZ milk, so get him his own gallons of Vitamin D, higher fat content milk, which he chugs right from the container.
Peter is out of town this week, and we have an extra unopened gallon of his milk in the fridge. I don't want it to go to waste, so Bruce and I are going to indulge ourselves with some liquid fat this week. But we will be civilized and use glasses.

2 comments:

  1. I'm normally against milk. All milks, almond (my husbands favorite), soy, rice, cow.. you name it and I dislike it. Except during pregnancy and nursing then it's whole milk all the way. Buy Meadow Gold brand it's the best tasting. Enjoy your indulgence. :)

    ReplyDelete