Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Under Glass

I tried a few new Easter decorations in my kitchen this year- glass containers filled with Easter goodies.
The biggest jar didn't have the visual punch I was going for, mostly because it's a WalMart jar and the glass is a bit uneven and wavy. It'll do.
Layered M&Ms. Heaven help the child who tries to actually eat these. There's a shortened toilet paper tube capped with foil in the middle of the jar, so I did this with just one bag of M&Ms. I love this old Ball jar.
Paper shreds and plastic eggs.
This is the approved-for-eating bunny container. Go for it, kids!

6 comments:

  1. ya ... I've been eating m&m's from that jar all week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently you didn't get the work out to Shannon that she was dead if she tried it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, she'll stop when she hits the aluminum foil, no one wants that stuff in their mouth. Cute Easter decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon is a sneaky one, I guess! Very cute! and at least from a blog pic I can't see the wavy lines on the glass so i has a great visual impact!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After closer inspection, Shanoon HAS been eating the yellow M&Ms from the jar! What were you thinking, girl? That those M&Ms were supposed to be eaten??!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. After closer inspection, Shanoon HAS been eating the yellow M&Ms from the jar! What were you thinking, girl? That those M&Ms were supposed to be eaten??!!

    ReplyDelete