Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Porch Addition

I've added something new to my porch this year. It's an old wooden chair, painted pink, and I love it! I found it an one of my favorite new stores, Co-Op Chicks, in Layton, (just a few blocks from the barn!). COC carries old, retro furniture, toys and accessories right from my childhood. It was a bit unsettling, walking through the store for the first time because so many things looked vaguely familiar! Check out the store at co-opchicks.com. Anyway, back to my porch- I added a cute pillow from Target and, voila! Such a cuteness!

3 comments:

  1. It's totally cute! I covet your porch....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a huge pink fan, but that chair rocks! Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friends own that little place. It is eclectic and interesting just like them!

    ReplyDelete