Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Waiter, There's a Fly in My Fat.

Saturday morning on the campout brought the men making breakfast. After the bacon was fried, Brian drained the grease into two cups. The hot grease immediately melted the top one into a strange disk shape.Flies like bacon fat! One daring fly got a little too close, fell in and was deep-fat fried. Brian seemed to think this whole precess was pretty cool! He was thinking of waiting till the fat hardened, cutting out the piece with the fly, and giving it to Lindsey as a gift. Ah, the joys of camping!

2 comments:

  1. Ewwwwww. I wonder if it was left for a long time it could be like one of those mosquitoes trapped in amber....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I should be flattered or not. He did think about giving me a gift.....yet the gift was deep fat fried fly.... hmmm

    ReplyDelete