Sunday, June 20, 2010

Moon Lake Campout

Last weekend, Bruce, Brian and I went to the Stratford Campout at Moon Lake in the Uintahs. It was a great campground with two of my camping requirements: trees and flushing toilets. My third requirement is electricity so I can blow-dry my hair, but hey- you can't always have everything! Here's our little campsite:This is Bruce setting up the trailer. He has his "I'm working as hard and as fast as I can" face on. His hands are blurry because he's always in perpetual motion.Brian was pretty hungry when dinner finally rolled around. Notice how I've tried to save myself work by lining my saucepan with foil. There's something just gross about washing camping dishes. It didn't work. Bruce made Dutch Oven cobbler for dessert- yummy!Once the sun went down it was COLD! I didn't get much sleep that night, even with my nice flannel sleeping bag, and extra blanket and socks on my feet! Here are a few pictures of my cute nieces Sarah, Rachel and Carly:

1 comment: