Monday, April 26, 2010

First Baptism, With Pictures!

Hallelujah!! Peter sent 3 pictures this week with his letter! After a bit of computer time, we got the pictures opened- here they are:

This is a beach he went to on a Pday.I'm sure it was hard for him not to run out into the surf and do a belly flop or a Superman dive!
Not sure what this building is. Probably their "flat". I'm sure he's trying to catch the particularly nice sunset. Looks like a decent place, compared to other places in the world where missionaries have to live:
My favorite! Peter's first baptism! Here's what he had to say about it: "Now I thought that this week couldn't get any better, but I was wrong, you know that baptism that I told you about, well we taught her everyday this week so we could do the baptism on Saturday. And on Friday after the lesson we asked who she wanted to baptize her, and she asked if I could do it. And that's what happened!!!!!! Saturday I was able to baptize her and it was something that I will never forget."
He looks happy!! I love being a missionary mom!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for pictures...and bigger yay for the baptism!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such great news about the baptism. Such a lucky guy, it's so beautiful! I'd want to jump in the water too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! now how great is that!

    ReplyDelete