Peter is home from college for the summer. How do I know?
There's whole milk in the fridge again.
Then his brother added commentary to my label.
- Cookies and leftovers disappear at an alarming rate.
- Pacific Islander Reggae music is real, folks.
- Gus has gone from Alpha Male to picked-on little brother.
- Wall shaking, epic burps are happening all the time.
- Parties in the basement are just getting started at 10 pm.
- Volume levels have skyrocketed.
- There are 2 sliding grooves in the gravel where Peter parks his car since he roars up the driveway at alarming speeds.
Don't get me wrong- I'm happy that he's home for a little while and I'll miss him like crazy when he's gone!