Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Olde-Timey Christmas Cards

My sister, C, makes the most amazing cards, and she inspires me to get crafty. So, here are few of the Christmas cards I've made this year. I love them!
































Shannon joined me in the card making last Sunday night:
She had to have this Santa on her card because it reminded her of Rasputin, so merry Christmas from a mind-controlling Russian crazy man!

I found a little gem for today's Christmas song! I like the Osmond version of "It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas. But lookie here- there's a video! What a nice, Mormon family, having a nice, Mormon Christmas!!

3 comments:

  1. Your cards look amazing!!! Love them!
    And LOL at the typical "mormon" Christmas video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was two minutes of solid wholesomeness. Is there a whole movie to go with that video?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards B! Sucky song. . .

    ReplyDelete