Saturday, April 26, 2014

I Live With A Serial Killer

It was only a matter of time.

We knew it. Gus knew it. But the robins had no idea.
Yep, Gus pulled the wreath right off my front door to get at the robins who had built a nest there. Sure, it was not the smartest place to build a nest, but robins don't think about those things, do they?

2 little blue eggs, smashed.
This is definitely the face of a psychotic serial killer.
I bet Gus is wondering why we are not as proud of him after this latest escapade. When he brings dead mice and birds as gifts to the back door we always make a big deal and tell him what a great hunter he his.  I'm confusing my cat.

The Circle of Life. Up close and personal.



1 comment:

  1. Oh man, they were REAL robin eggs. I thought they were decorative in the wreath, which explains my Instagram comment.
    I can relate, as we all remember Ollie and the baby robins.

    ReplyDelete