Monday, April 7, 2014

A Show In Scottsdale

Well, hello there! It's been a while. Lots going on here, but I wanted to catch you up on at least one of the things I've been up to. I got to go to the Scottsdale horse show again in March with some riders from Utah. The weather was perfect- in the 80's! :) There was some of this:
And a bit of this:
And this:
And even some of this.
I battled once again with the lighting in the covered arena. :(
But these bows made up for some of the trauma:
Props to D for looking fabulous at all times. I like to match my horse when I ride too, but D takes it to a whole new level. Even her dog had a matching collar.
Kari tried her hand at sewing a button back on a jacket. It wasn't pretty.
Her dad, who lives in Scottsdale stopped by. It's always good to see that at 83 years old, he's still a ladies man.
Slinky, the Bad Dog, even cooperated.
It was fun to spend the weekend with my barn friends in such a wonderful place!

No comments:

Post a Comment