Monday, January 6, 2014

Corrine Onion Dip

This recipe's real name is Vidalia Onion Dip, but since I used my BIL's onions from Corrine I changed the name. "Cause that's how I roll. This was creamy and onion-y and super fattening. But it had vegetables in it, because onions are vegetables. Oh- and only 3 ingredients. Can't beat that.
(Not my photo. Hmm...)

Corrine Onion Dip
2 cups mayonnaise
1 pkg.  (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Italian* Five Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
1 large  Vidalia or Walla Walla or Corrine onion, coarsely chopped
Heat oven to 375ºF. Mix all ingredients until well blended. Spread into 8-inch square baking dish. Bake 30 min. or until golden brown.

We dipped tortilla chips, but you could dip absolutely anything in it and it would be delicious. You should make this. Maybe for a Super Bowl party??

1 comment:

  1. Well yeah....onion dip totally qualifies as a vegetable side dish, especially if you serve it with potato chips!

    ReplyDelete