Monday, June 11, 2012

Adding To My Skills

Lately, I've been trying to improve my Photoshop skills. I watch tutorials online, then write instructions for myself in a Mickey Mouse notebook. Then I print pictures of the improved photos and tape them with the instructions. Voila! My own Photoshop instruction manual! I'm excited about all of the new things I'm learning. Here's an example of an improved photo from the last horse show. I really love this picture, but as you can see the the background was all washed out.

Before:
After:
Improved, right? Now I can add Photoshopping skills to the other skills I have- bow hunting skills, curry making skills, etc.

1 comment:

  1. So do you google what you want to do? Or do you just look for general online tutorials? And bow hunting skills? Scott will want to see....

    ReplyDelete