Tuesday, May 1, 2012

How Far...

New month, new bulletin board at the church. Last month's missionary board was super successful- parents were taking pictures of it to e-mail to their missionaries. This month's is about the temple.
 Since our temple is closed for the foreseeable future, at least 2 more years from what I hear, I put up a board about how close the other temples in our area are. I even included drive times and mileage. 
What did I learn? That my house is smack in the middle between the Logan Temple and the Draper Temple, and that there are 6 temples within about an hour's drive time from here.

Maybe people who see my board will want to go to the temple more or try a new temple to visit. Who knows?



1 comment:

  1. This is a great board, but I don't see TF on there....

    ReplyDelete