Friday, October 23, 2009

Stanley, Idaho

I'd always heard of Stanley, Idaho- at least I had heard that it was a beautiful spot. After our visits to the lakes north of Sun Valley, we drove a little further north to see Stanley. Traveler tip: there is not much to see there. The drive was beautiful, winding down next to the amazingly rugged Sawtooth Mountains. I didn't take mountain pictures because the light was a wrong and I wouldn't have done them justice.

Stanley has one stop light, some motels and the best vault toilets at the rest stop that Bruce has had the pleasure to recommend! One of the motels had the BEST old, rusty, shot-out advertisement signs on their little cabins and I just had to take pictures of those:

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, there's not really a whole lot to see in Stanley, but you found some good stuff to shoot!

    ReplyDelete