Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I've Been Swined!


Yesterday I worked at a school in South Salt Lake. At 12:10, during our scheduled time for younger siblings of the students at the school, a lady comes in with her two boys. They were in 2nd and 4th grade. They didn't come through with their classes because they were home from school, sick. How did I know they were sick? Maybe it was the masks they wore over their mouths or the hospital admission tags they were wearing on their wrists. Anyway, this mom drags her kids in because they HAD to get their pictures taken on picture day. So, off come the masks, (now they are spewing their flu germs everywhere), and I take both pictures. The youngest boy was coughing, but I still went up and positioned his head where it needed to be for a decent picture. After they left, masks back in place, I disinfected my stool as best I could. I'm thinking I should have gotten that lady's address and so I would know where to send my upcoming swine-flu-related medical bills. Does anyone else think that what she did was outrageous??

2 comments:

  1. That is totally amazing. I would have refused to do it....or I like to think I would have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For school pictures? oi. Isn't there a make-up picture day for a reason. Definitely outrageous.

    ReplyDelete