Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Bags

I was determined to be at least a little crafty for Halloween this year, and I was inspired by the stitching project we all did up at C's cabin. I found this cute Halloween bag pattern at Sweet Lavender, (the cranky lady fabric store), and made a bag for each of my married couple's Halloween gift boxes. The kids might like the Count Chocula better, but I think these bags are kinda cute! My bag is partially stitched- not sure if that one's going to get done this year!

3 comments:

  1. They look so fun! I love your porch, too...so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you'll get yours done - you're the speed stitcher! Love them by the way - lets do them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I too did some counted cross stitch halloween activities. Now i'm working on Christmas Ornaments. :)

    ReplyDelete