Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thoughts On Faculty Bathrooms...

Yes, it's another random subject. But in my world, faculty bathrooms are a big deal. I'm at a different school everyday. and believe me, I do not want to use the regular girl's bathroom with all the six through twelve year olds! (Think about it, Moms!) Give me the faculty bathroom, please! Some faculty bathrooms are spartan. Some have little cubbies with the teacher's primping equipment. Some are over the top fru-fru, with lace covered tables and little baskets of smelly stuff. My favorite bathroom has a little waiting area with a comfy couch, magazines and a skylight. They turn off the regular lights so it's dark and quiet and a perfect place to take a nap- as if! It's nice of there is a little basket with different lotions- yesterday was Fresh Pineapple, but stay away from the Chocolate Covered Cherry. I also like it if some creative teacher has put up funny or thoughtful quotes. Here's one, also from yesterday's faculty bathroom: "Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then." -Katherine Hepburn

2 comments:

  1. I have noticed that too - stay away from lotion scented like anything you would cook, and go with the fruits. Always winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vanilla lotion....but I'm not sure how chocolate would be.

    ReplyDelete