Friday, January 23, 2009

What Makes Me Tick- Part 4



Disneyland!! My favorite place! Even though it would take me 11 hours to drive there, I would drop everything and go right now if I could! Lucky for me, DH works for a travel company that deals for the most part in Disneyland vacations, (www.getawaytodayvacations.com), so I manage to make it down there several times a year. Why do I never get tired of it? It's an escape, a wonderful break from the reality of life, where everything is fun and magical! My favorite ride: California Screamin', in the front seats, after dark. I also love Soarin' Over California, Space Mountain and Peter Pan. Shopping is one of my favorite pastimes when I'm at Disneyland, and I know every store by heart. We always have to get a Marshmallow Yummy from the candy stores, and I could eat every meal at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen. Just thinking about it makes me want to go right now!! (I was just there 2 weeks ago!:))

1 comment:

  1. The Disney Addict....I have absolutely no idea what a Marshmallow Yummy is or where the Jazz Kitchen is.

    ReplyDelete