Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What Makes Me Tick- Part 1


My time is filled in many ways. Like everyone else, I just wish I had more time to do the fun things! Besides taking care of my family, (washing clothes, cooking delicious food, washing dirty underwear, cleaning teenage boys' bathrooms- you get the picture.), I work part time, and I have a few hobbies that scratch that creative itch. Today I'll tell you about my job. I'm a photographer, and I take elementary school pictures. Sounds like fun, right? Yes and no. It's fun to work with the kids, and I like my boss and the people I work with. But it's exhausting work. And some of the kids are...not so respectful. And some of the teachers are...not so respectful. Some day I will post "A Day In The Life Of A School Photographer". You'd be surprised. Here's a picture of the studio and the van I drive on the days I work. Sweet ride, isn't it? I was driving that van when it decided to die in the middle of the Nevada desert. But that's a story for another day. Tomorrow: Part 2

1 comment: