Parmesan Garlic Orzo- 4 servings
- 1 cup orzo pasta
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook orzo in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir garlic in melted butter until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Stir orzo into garlic mixture and mix in Parmesan cheese, milk, salt, black pepper, and parsley.