Monday, March 26, 2012

What I've Been Up To.

Well, I'm officially back from a wonderful warm week in Arizona. At least most of it was warm, anyway. I followed a few of the riders from our barn to the Scottsdale Spring Show which is held at WestWorld. Our girls were pretty amazing at the show. Here's a peek at the action:

Kari started things off with Aiden:
 Here's T on Donovan. They won the big Greenway Children's Equitation Challenge. I realize that most of you don't know what that really means, but it's a big deal in our world:
 Then there's L on Aiden. They placed 2nd in another of the big Equitation classes, and her's had a special test at the end. They were awesome. 70% of the time, L has her eyes closed going over the jumps. I think she blinks right at that critical moment. It makes my job hard. Who's that man wearing the stylish hat? His job is to fix and move the jumps. All day.
 Finally, there's Baby T on Paris. Look at the determination on that 10 year old face.
 It also helps to put some bling in your mare's tail, because she likes to look like a princess too.

No comments:

Post a Comment