Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm Ready For My Close Up...

How to become a local celebrity in 2 easy steps:

1.) When your Stake sends out the call for volunteers to patrol the flooding Ogden River, and your Bishop husband is desperate to fill the sign-ups, accept.

2.) Be one of only a handful, and the only woman to show up.

Then you can be interviewed by the Channel 4 news.
Volunteers patrol Ogden River Parkway

Yes, that's Brian driving the golf cart! Any moment now I'm expecting a call from a major network or film company to sign a multimillion dollar contract.

You just can't hide this kind of talent.

My book signing tour starts next week.

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to hold a screening for southern Idaho this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, that would be awesome- just be sure you plan it for somewhere big enough, because I'm sure there will be a crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day, I promise, I will be as cool as you Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can always try Caroline.

    ReplyDelete