Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Disney Wonder-Full

We're back again from our wanderings- this time on the Disney Wonder, cruising to Mexico with our kids, at least the kids living on our continent. We had a great time- playing , eating, sunning, eating, shuffleboard, eating, going to Broadway-style shows, eating- you get the picture. I was very proud of Lindsey, who bravely ate food she would never have touched before. (Can't say the same for myself!) GetAway had sold a large portion of rooms on this cruise to people from Utah, mostly from our Stake, so we were always running into people that we knew from home, and that was fun. The ocean was so calm that no one got seasick. We saw lots of whales and dolphins. They canceled our stop to Mazatlan, due to some tourist shootings there, so we got to spend 2 days in Cabo. I'll share those good times in the coming days. It's tough to come home and have to make my own bed and meals...

On 2 days I took advantage of the spa deal- for $16.00 I could spend the whole day on these heated tile lounge chairs, in the sauna, in the steam room and in the Turkish bath.The first day I went, no one else was there and it was blissful! The second day, I was finally driven out by the snoring Chinese man who was sleeping on the lounge chairs. A girl can only take so much!
 

4 comments:

  1. SO much fun! all that vacationing has to be taking a toll, I bet you look 5 years younger then last I saw you ;)

    P.s.
    Tell Ben his white shoes weren't shiny in the shuffleboard picture. hehe. He use to spend so much time cleaning his shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that you are living the dream life. Disneyland, cruise, DisneyWorld, cruise...I am so extremely jealous :)

    ReplyDelete