Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bird's Eye Temple View

One of my favorite bloggers, the Pioneer Woman, sometimes takes picture out of airplane windows during her travels. In January, I had the chance to take what would have been amazing views from the air of Sonoma and the Grand Canyon. Missed opportunity! So, on our latest flight home, I kept my camera with me to see what I could capture through 2 pieces of thick plastic airplane window. And since it's Sunday, I'll show you 2 temples from several thousand feet in the air.

Here's the Costa Mesa Temple, near Newport Beach, Ca. Please excuse the tilt- we were still climbing. It's quite close to the John Wayne Airport.
Here is the Oguirrh Mountain Temple, on approach to the SL airport. Love the symmetry of that Daybreak development.
I'll think I'll be keeping my camera nearby on future flights!

1 comment: