Monday, February 23, 2009

It's Not Easy Being Green?


I'd like to introduce you to my grocery bags! This is one thing I can do to help the environment. I keep these in my car and try to remember to use them. I did a big shop this morning and didn't use even one plastic bag. I felt even better when the greeter at Walmart gushed about how "gorgeous" they were! (Special thanks to the San Diego Holiday Inn!) Sometimes the checkout people seem a little put out by having to use them, (one lady made me fill them myself one day!), but hey- most of the time bags just like mine are for sale in the checkout line. Even those paper bags get used until they fall apart!

1 comment:

  1. I miss the West-I miss baggers loading my groceries for me (sigh).

    Good for you for going green. Maybe I should get on board and get some bags of my own.

    ReplyDelete