Monday, August 26, 2013

I'm A Hulu Junkie

Bruce and I got rid of our satellite dish more than a year ago. Well, mostly Bruce got rid of it. I can understand why- it was massively expensive. So, I have become a HuluPlus junkie to fill that time wasting void in my life. Right now I'm watching 3 shows on Hulu. Here they are, on no particular order:
Master Chef- Gordon Ramsey's nice show. Too bad some of the contestants aren't as nice as he is.
Breaking Pointe- Behind the scenes at Salt Lake's Ballet West. My guilty pleasure reality show.
Touch- Savant children and Kiefer Sutherland. This one is a pretty interesting drama. but it's all about how people are connected all over the world.

Hulu is great because I can watch whenever and wherever I want to. Tell me I'm not the only person who does this.






2 comments: