Monday, February 18, 2013

Marriage Buster RVs

Last Friday, Bruce and I went to the RV show in Salt Lake. I love the RV show! It's the best place to play the "if I had all the money in the world" game.
For instance: this is the RV I would buy if I had all the money in the world:
It even has an outside TV.
If you need a definition of irony, this is it. "Welcome to the great outdoors! Ignore the beauty of nature around you and play your video games while sitting outside your RV!" Crazy stuff. Sadly, my dream RV is a bit out of our budget at the moment. :) If I show up in your driveway with this baby, you'll know we won the lottery.
I call this one The Marriage Buster.
Now I love my husband, but I could not spent a month driving the Trans-Canadian-Alaskan highway stuck together night and day in this small of a space. One of us would be dead withing the week.
Bruce called this one the Hidey-Hut. (Another Marriage Buster, I say!)
The RV show was fun to go to, and dream...












1 comment: