Monday, January 18, 2010

January In Arizona

Someday I will be a Snowbird. I will escape Utah's cold in November and not come back until April! We spent 5 days in Scottsdale last week, doing deliveries for Getaway. We worked from 8-5 most days, then ate dinner and collapsed into bed. One night we drove out to the temple in Mesa. An intimidating desert thunderstorm came through while we were there and we had to make a run for the car:We dropped in on Cam and Amy while we were there and found out that we had dropped off materials to Amy's school the day before- small world! We all went for ice cream and they patiently toted us old-folks around, showing us the sights. For those of you who know them, you won't be surprised that their apartment was perfectly clean and cute. We are so happy we stopped by!

The best thing about Arizona was that is was 75 degrees every day. In January!! I would stand with my face to the sun and just bake. Love it there. :)

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more - I could live there and be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugly, rotten, bake-your-brains summers.....but I'm glad you got to see them. And the temple photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you back and safe. Post some warm pictures for us people stuck in freezing weather please!

    ReplyDelete