Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm living in an Alien World!

Why do I feel like this? Because things are really out of whack for me right now. I've been home for 3 days out of the last 17, and I still have Christmas decorations up! Anyone who knows me well will realize that that is out of character for me. Now, I'm not complaining!! I've been in warm, tropical places, enjoying 75 degree weather and that goes a long way on my "so worth it" list. So, tomorrow morning, MONDAY morning, I'm going to get caught up! I'm going to unpack my suitcase and clean up all those piles of clean and dirty clothes. I'm going to put that darn Christmas stuff away! I can hardly wait. (Maybe I should escape to the warm again!)

I have taken many, many pictures in my recent wanderings. and rather than show 2009 pictures, I'm going to start with yesterday and work my way backwards. There was a clinic out at the barn yesterday, and since Rocko is 99% recovered from his muscle tweak and was getting the day off, Shannon became the Pony Trainer again. She is the perfect pony trainer because she has the skills of a grown -up rider, but without the grown-up size. In other wards, she can make the pony do what needs to be done without squishing the pony! Yesterday she rode Goldie, who was very well behaved and did just what Shannon told her to do:

2 comments:

  1. I for one am looking forward to the pictures you took....love the new banner photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Rocko had an injury - Goldie is a pretty horse!

    ReplyDelete