Friday, November 27, 2009

I Can't Believe I Ate The Whole Thing...

Remember that commercial? That's how I felt yesterday after dinner at I&K's! We ate like kings- big, fat kings.
But I'm getting ahead of myself. My day started at 6:00 a.m. with the ritual of gutting then stuffing a turkey for leftovers. Bruce would die with out turkey leftovers. Two of my Thanksgiving traditions- the fatty, ad-filled newspaper and the Macy's parade on TV.
Shannon made a yummy apple pie at the annual Dickson pie baking day:
Then it was off to I&K's. On the way we called Brian and Lindsey. They were about to leave for the beach. Not feelin' too sorry for them! Ian made some yummy carrots and parsnips- I even ate some!
K's mom brought-seriously- about 8 dozen homemade rolls. They were so good!
We had plenty of delicious food:And the kids cooperated for pictures, except for Peter, who kept saying something about the "paparazzi" Well, Sophie cooperated for picture taking, mostly because she fell asleep about 15 minutes into the meal.
Brady had a large slice of every pie, with whipped cream. He knows the good stuff when he sees it!It was a great day full of family and great food. Hope your's was just as nice!

1 comment: