Monday, April 6, 2009

Sunday Conference

We were lucky enough to get tickets to the Sunday afternoon session of General Conference, and we invited my mom to come along. It was my first time to be at a live conference session and it was pretty awesome! I love Pres. Monson- after the session was over, he waved to all directions in the Conference Center and everyone waved back. Outside, the demonstrators were wild with crazy signs and pictures. There were missionaries there from the MTC who gathered and sang "Called To Serve" like a fight song back at the demonstrators. Couldn't help but think that YS will be one of those missionaries soon... I took a few pictures:

DH and I with Mom:
The massive Mormon throng on Temple Square:Youngest Son and DH:The Conference Center:And one inside before things got started:

1 comment:

  1. How awesome that you were able to go. I've been once when Men's Chorus was doing the music and it's a fun experience. Always scratch my head at the protesters, though.

    ReplyDelete