Monday, October 29, 2012

A Bubble Wreath

Ok, we've all seen these wreaths on Pinterest, right? They are easy to make, but a little pricey. Here's how I did it:

I bought about 72 ornaments of different sizes. (Thank you, Hobby Lobby for your 1/2 off sale!)
I lifted off the tops and hot glued them on so they would never, ever, ever come off.
Then I threaded them onto a wire hanger.
 Gus helped.
 Here they are, all threaded on. Bruce helped me connect the two wire ends, and this is where that hot glue came in handy, because they would have all fallen off when the wire is pulled tight. That would have been a major bummer.
 In the end, all of those ornaments made a 14 inch wreath. I thought it would be bigger. And it looks a little lopsided to my OCD self, but I'm probably the only one who will ever notice, right? But I love the colors and think it makes my porch look fun.




1 comment: