Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Cruise

I like Christmas morning with grown-up kids. No rushing, plenty of sleeping in, it's nice! This year we decided to give one big gift to our whole family- we are going on a Mexican cruise together in February. Did I mention it was a Disney Cruise? :) So a lot of the little things we gave each other was cruise-related. Brian and Lindsey made towel animals for Ben and Shannon:Bruce got some new cruise shirts:The girls had a fight with the plastic lobster and crab that were decorating their presents:I think this is a funny picture of Brian with the laptop skin he got from B&S:
Of course the cat was in on the action too. We made her pose with her presents. Now she thinks that she needs her new, special food at all times. She screams at me for it. I'm trying to give it to her at random times so that she doesn't know when it's coming.

2 comments: